1. What is Smart Reader Kids® concept?
Our teaching method is based on creative methodology. We make things fun to learn and effective for kids to understand.
2. Will this program improve my kids ability to read and write?
Our tested and proven Smart Reader® program has benefited more than 100,000 children in Malaysia.
3. How long can my children learn to speak English after joining Smart Reader Kids®?
On average, children could speak in English within 4 to 6 months after joining. Some could do this in only 1 month! This will depends on the kids ability and external environment (i.e. conversation at home, with peers, encouragement, etc.)
4. Does Smart Reader Kids® program only focus in English?
No. Smart Reader Kids® program comprise complete program inclusive English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics, Science, Fardhu Ain and more (Please refer here for details). The program is done in English-medium environment.
5. At what age can my kid starts with Smart Reader Kids® program?
At any time after the children turns 3 years old.
6. When can I enroll my kids for the Smart Reader Kids® program?
At any time of the year. Our teacher will assess the child reading and writing ability and will assign to their class level.
7. Is Transport services available to take and send my kids back home?
Yes. We can recommend to our dedicated third party transporter. Please contact us for more details.
8. Is Daycare services available at your centre?
No. But we can recommend you to available nearby nurseries. Their fees ranges from RM130 to RM250 for half day session. Please contact us for more details.